Data (Web) Analyst - Ecommerce
We usually respond within 2 hours
BIGDUG, a strong brand of TAKKT Group is seeking motivated individuals to join their team in the UK as Data (Web) Analyst - Ecommerce to shape the future of work!
- Provide data to support the transformation of the UK business
- Track performance of onboarded products in terms of web and sales performance
- Combe SQL queries from multiple brands. Helping to review customer movements across brands and cross-brand performance and profiling.
- Review all cross-brand marketing and promotions. Finding the best-performing and most profitable marketing channels to push more traffic through those channels.
- Provide weekly updates to help drive product onboarding performance and reporting to senior management
- Support all teams to develop more user-friendly reporting and understanding of their area of expertise.
- Develop an understanding of the programme and reporting methods currently used and undertaking analysis of struggles with existing reporting methods.
- Automating data and information using Supermetrics and SQL data drops.
- Working on an Ad-hoc basis across all departments of the business, ranging from quick data pulls to looking into website performance issues and reviewing effect of changes made to products or the website
- Experienced of SQL
- Advanced user of Excel
- Advanced user of Google Analytics data extraction (GA360/GA4)
- Knowledge of Supermetrics
- Must have the ability to extract insights from large data sets so that less analytical users can understand and make informed decisions.
- Ability to work with raw data and then present findings & solutions to senior management
- Ability to confidently make suggestions to senior management and other stakeholders to show how to make improvements, efficiencies and overall performance
- Ability to create user friendly dashboards to allow stakeholders to get as much detail from 1 sheet as possible
- Career and development: Thanks to our membership in the Haniel group, access to a cross-corporate network and individual development programs
- Work-Life-Integration: Individually designed flexible and mobile working models
- Workplace: Modern company building in a central location with excellent transport connections
- Well-being and health: In-house canteen and various offers for health and sports
- Sustainability and social responsibility: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy, which is why we actively promote and reward environmental awareness and social responsibility among our employees
- Family service: Whether it is child care, housekeeping, senior care or moving, PME Family Service is there for our employees in every situation
Interested? Then join our team and become part of TAKKT Group, a listed company! We are the leading provider in B2B omnichannel commerce for business equipment and are looking for motivated individuals to shape the future of work with us. With our successful brands like BIGDUG, certeo, Gerdmans, KAISER+KRAFT, ratioform and Runelandhs we work every day on innovative and sustainable solutions and products that make the workday of our customers, and our own, the best it can be. Apply now, become part of our team and shape new worlds of work!
- E-Commerce & Marketing
- Glasgow, Paisley, Hemel Hempstead, Gloucester, Dumfries, Derby
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Data (Web) Analyst - Ecommerce
Loading application form