kaiserkraft, a strong brand of TAKKT Group is seeking motivated individuals to join their team as AX Developer, working on a freelance basis, to shape the future of work!
Our ideal candidate would be highly experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, with 8+ years of experience, ideally able to start on 1st January 2024, with hourly rate 80-100; English language is essential; B2B retail experience is a plus
- Career and development: Thanks to our membership in the Haniel group, access to a cross-corporate network and individual development programs
- Work-Life-Integration: Individually designed flexible and mobile working models
- Workplace: Modern company building in a central location with excellent transport connections
- Well-being and health: In-house canteen and various offers for health and sports
- Sustainability and social responsibility: Sustainability is part of our corporate strategy, which is why we actively promote and reward environmental awareness and social responsibility among our employees
- Family service: Whether it is child care, housekeeping, senior care or moving, PME Family Service is there for our employees in every situation
Interested? Then join our team and become part of TAKKT Group, a listed company! We are the leading provider in B2B omnichannel commerce for business equipment and are looking for motivated individuals to shape the future of work with us. With our successful brands like BIGDUG, Gerdmans, kaiserkraft, ratioform and Runelandhs we work every day on innovative and sustainable solutions and products that make the workday of our customers, and our own, the best it can be. Apply now, become part of our team and shape new worlds of work!